Housing Materials Development Division
The Housing Materials Development Division develops construction methods for wooden houses, precuts structural building frames (pre-fabrication using computer controlled machines) and sells the precut members.
- ● P&C-MJ system: A construction method developed for building houses where people can live with peace of mind for a long time without fearing natural disasters such as typhoons and earthquakes
- ● BIG-MJ system: A construction method developed for constructing mid-sized buildings such as welfare facilities, hospitals, assembly houses and company buildings
This Division caters to a wide range of needs from detached houses to mid-sized buildings that allows for large spaces and large openings.
We support house builders comprehensively, including support in design and construction.
- Structural lumber (precut products)
- Non-structural lumber (precut products)
- Structural wall panels
(pillar-exposed wall panels, pillar-hidden wall panels and externally insulated panels)
- Structural floor panels (precut products)
- Insulated flooring (precut products)
Certification for Wooden House Rationalization System
Certification No.: Rationalization S14B-04
● Shutoken OfficeCover Area : Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama
● Chubu OfficeCover Area : Shizuoka, Nagano
● Kinki-Tokai OfficeCover Area : Aichi, Gifu, Mie, Kinki